We offer these services:
- SUB-BOTTOM PROFILER
Sub-bottom profiling systems are used to identify and characterize layers of sediment or rock under seafloor. The technique used is similar to a simple echosounder. A transducer emits a sound pulse vertically downwards towards the seafloor, and receiver records the return of the pulse once it has been reflected off the seafloor. Parts of the sound pulse will penetrate the seafloor and be reflected off the different sub-bottom layers. The data that is obtained using this system provides information on these sub-floor sediment layers.
- SAMPLING AND ANALYSIS
- Core Sampler
- Grab Sampler
GEOPHYSICAL / HYDROGRAPHIC SURVEY
- BATHYMETRIC MAPPING
- Multibeam Survey- Multibeam System produce hig-resolution bathymetry data throughout the survey area. Multibeam bathymetric sonar is use to locate topographical features on the seafloor such as sediment ridges, rocks outcrops, shipwrecks, and underwater cables.
- CURRENT PROFILING
- EIVA Tough Bouy with 600khz ADCP (Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler )
- MAGNETOMER SURVEY
- The Magnetometer is used to investigate sub-surface geology on the basis of anomalies in the Earth’s magnetic field and locate man made objects on or below the seabed.
- SIDE SCAN SONAR
- Side scan sonar is a category of sonar system that is used to efficiently create an image of large areas of the seafloor. This tool is used for mapping the seabed for a wide variety of purposes, including creation of nautical charts and detection and identification of underwater objects and bathymetric features.
VESSEL AND SUB-SEA POSITIONING
- SENSOR INTERFACE AND LOGGING
- PROJECT PLANNING, EXECUTION, AND REPORTING
VESSEL OFFSET MEASUREMENT AND SENSOR CALIBRATION
- Vessel dimensional control
- Land Survey of vessel offsets
If you need help any of these kinds of project, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Cable Route Survey for Fiber Optic Cables, High Voltage Power Cables, and Water Pipeline Installation
- Land Survey of CTS Stations
- Aerial Survey using Drone to make Topographic Maps
- Visual Inspection in deep water using ROV
- Trenching support for Cable and Pipeline Protection
- Site Survey for Anchoring Analysis
- Ports and Harbors Surveys